The Legislative Branch of Graduate Student Government is the most direct voice of the graduate students at Georgia Tech. Consisting of graduate students elected from the various departments and academic units on campus, the Graduate Student Senate meets weekly to consider financial allocation bills and resolutions. Furthermore, GSS is responsible for:
- Authoring the annual Student Activity Fee Budget
- Allocating money out of the Student Activity Fee Fund to chartered student organizations
- Modifying the structure and functions of Student Government
- Approving all bylaws and constitutional amendments
- Expressing the position of the student body on issues affecting student life
Click here to access the meeting minutes of the GSS sessions.